Natasha grew up in Galway, Ireland before arriving in California. Natasha has a thorough and detailed knowledge of the many unique neighborhoods that comprise the City and Marin towns. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from San Francisco State University. She is on the Board of The Mountain School in Corte Madera and she runs the Preschool Fair at the Southern Marin Mothers Club each year. She currently owns a home in Larkspur, Marin County, and owned a home and lived in San Francisco for 22 years prior to moving to Marin. When not selling and buying real estate, Natasha can usually be found running around after her daughter, Maggie and dog, Ladybird.
Selling your home or finding the right home can be daunting and time-consuming experiences, especially in the competitive Bay Area market. That makes partnering with the right real estate agent all the more important. Natasha has the breadth and depth of experience to expertly handle any transaction involving a single-family home, a condo, a tricky TIC, or an investment property for sellers and buyers. She has handled listings and purchases across a broad spectrum of price points in San Francisco and Marin counties. When you partner with Natasha, she is on the front lines of every transaction. She is responsive, patient, creative, and aggressive when the circumstances dictate. Her goal is to make every transaction for every client as enjoyable, seamless, and efficient as possible. She also works with a select group of excellent mortgage professionals, architects, contractors, and tradesmen to assist her clients.
Prior to working in real estate, Natasha worked on litigation and transactional matters, and in administration, in a number of Bay Area law firms. She has also worked in leadership and administrative capacities at technology start-ups and nonprofits in San Francisco. These varied work experiences have helped shape Natasha’s client service focus, business savvy, and deft negotiating skills in the challenging world of Bay Area real estate.
1) I have lived in SF and Marin for the last 24 years
2) I love connecting with friends over a good meal and good wine
3) I love meeting new people; everyone has such an interesting life story
4) I love dance music/electronic music, especially music from the 1990s
5) I have a 4 year old daughter who is my biggest joy AND my biggest challenge
6) I absolutely LOVE my job! It can be very challenging at times, but ultimately extremely rewarding. I enjoy helping people navigate what is often the most consequential and stressful financial transaction of their lifetime
7) I run the Preschool Fair for the Southern Marin Mothers Club each year
8) I am on the Board of my daughter's preschool (ask me anything about preschools in Marin, or any Marin schools for that matter!)
9) I love anything water-related: swimming, going to the beach, any water sport